We’re back! The taproom will officially open for socially-distanced pints starting Tuesday, February 16th! Below are a few very important things:
-- Our taproom will be open for pints Tuesday-Friday from 4-9pm, Saturdays from 12-9pm, and Sundays from 12-6pm. These hours/days are subject to change as things evolve.
-- Max. group size of 6 people.
-- We are accepting walk-up reservations only, and please see the beertender at the bar before for seating. For contact tracing purposes, you will be asked to sign in upon arriving.
-- Indoor seating only at this time.
-- To keep payments as sanitary as possible, we are only accepting card payments at this time.
-- Still plenty of to-go options if you'd rather enjoy our beer at home, with in-store and curbside pickup options available through our online store.
-- We’ve got some house rules, all of which are designed to keep our staff and customers safe. Some are based on state orders (you will need a mask!), and some are our own polices. Guests will get one warning, but repeat offenders will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Masks are required when not seated at your table.
- Please remain at your table unless using the restroom or ordering beer.
- For the health & safety of our staff, please bus your own table.
- Tables and chairs are properly spaced. Please do not move them.
- Please wait at your table until the ordering line has shortened to avoid congregating.
- Please check in with the bar for seating.
- No one in your party may enter the Tin Whiskers taproom if they’re experiencing any potential COVID-19 symptoms, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Thank you so much for your understanding, cooperation, and flexibility as we bring back the Tin Whiskers taproom experience. We can’t wait to see you!