The only thing better than having a beer at Tin Whiskers is working at Tin Whiskers.
Tin Whiskers is looking for an experienced PART-TIME BRAND AMBASSADOR to join our team. We are seeking hardworking, customer focused, flexible staff who are capable of problem solving.
The Brand Ambassador is a key member of the Tin Whiskers team and an integral extension of our brand in the community. Customer service skills are highly valued in this position, as many people’s first impression of the Tin Whiskers brand will be you!
A passion for excellent craft beer is a must! You will learn something new each day and use it to cultivate raving fans. We are looking for motivated, fun, creative and passionate people willing to share their love for craft beer and are connected to the craft beer community. The most qualified candidate will become part of the Tin Whiskers team and will report directly to the President.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing customer relationships
- Do sampling tastings of our products at our liquor store accounts and the occasional bar or restaurant
- Attend beerfests and other beer pouring events on evenings and weekends
- Work with our Sales team on event promotions and POS items
- Educating accounts and customers on our brand, by utilizing brewery and taproom tours and working taproom shifts for training purposes.
- Fill in the taproom if/when needed
- Record keeping of number of samples given and number of units sold.
- Safely drive to tasting location
- Be able to lift 165lb kegs into and out of a cargo van as a team of 2
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment
- Explain and talk about the story and philosophy of Tin Whiskers
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings
- Bring your own suggestions and ideas for improvement. Tin Whiskers is a very collaborative environment!
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members in a collaborative environment
- Have a clean driving record and a current Minnesota driver’s license
- Able to drive personal car to events
- Must have good record keeping and business communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Great presentation skills
- Proven reliability and consistent, strong work ethic
- Strong desire to grow professionally with the company
- Strong organization and time management
- Become a Certified Beer Server within 30 days of starting employment
- Personal Alcohol Server Training within 5 days of starting employment
- Must have ability to lift 165lb kegs in a team of two
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for excellent craft beer is a must!
- The ability to think on your toes and be ready for anything. Nothing is constant in the world of craft beer!
- Very strong communication skills – Be able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people in varying environments while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Professional sales experience is highly preferred as is exposure to the hospitality industry or retail stores that feature beer. You will spend most of your day working with restaurants, bars and grocery stores.
- Reliable vehicle
- Excellent driving record and Personal Liability auto insurance
- Evening and weekend work availability starting at 3:30pm on weekdays
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Compensation based on experience
· Expense reimbursement, including mileage
· Beer benefits per Company policy
Tin Whiskers Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that this job description is not definitive and may be modified to reflect changing needs.
If interested please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.