>Beer Delivery Driver
Tin Whiskers is looking for a Beer Delivery Driver to join our team. We are seeking hardworking, customer focused, flexible staff, who are capable of problem solving. Beer delivery driver must have a clean driving record, a current driver’s license, and able to dead lift 165lb kegs into the delivery van. Drivers should also be passionate about learning, knowledgeable about beer and brewing, and excited to be a part of the growing craft beer industry. Beer delivery drivers are our front line of customer service for our retail accounts.
The ideal candidate will embrace and thrive in our collaborative work environment.
Summary of Beer Delivery Driver Position:
The most qualified candidate will become part of the Tin Whiskers team and will report directly to the Distribution Sales Manager or President. Beer delivery driver must be capable of driving a Ford E250 cargo van and capable of dead lifting 165lb kegs into the van. The beer delivery driver will collect the bills of lading and invoices for the day, load up the cargo van, make deliveries, collect signatures and checks from the retail account and collect empty kegs. Drivers are also to ensure retail accounts are getting the best in customer service from us with on time deliveries and responsive to comments/issues brought up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to lift 165lb kegs into and out of a cargo van
- Collect the printed bills of lading and invoices for the day
- Load up the cargo van for the delivery
- Plan delivery route
- Safely drive to the delivery location (always drive the speed limit or under)
- Unload the van and deliver the beer (usually to the basement cooler)
- Collect signature on bill of laden and check. All deliveries are COD.
- Collect empty kegs
- Customer service/relationship building including enquiring about needed items such as coasters and how beer sales in establishment is going, etc
- Notify President or Distribution Sales Manager any time a retail account is not 100% satisfied with their experience
- Report all equipment problems to the President or Distribution Sales Manager
- Keep up on vehicle maintaince
- Perform other maintenance tasks around the brewery
- Perform liquor store tastings and beerfests.
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment
- Explain and talk about the story and philosophy of Tin Whiskers
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings
- Bring your own suggestions and ideas for improvement. Tin Whiskers is a very collaborative environment
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members in a collaborative environment
- Be available to work during the work week (Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm).
- Must have ability to lift 165lb kegs into and out of the cargo van
- Have a clean driving record and a current Minnesota driver’s license
- Able to safely drive a Ford E250 cargo van
- Homebrewing experience, knowledge of the brewing process, or in-depth knowledge of craft beer
- Previous delivery experience
Tin Whiskers Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is part time and is paid hourly. Compensation will be based on past experience. Paid holidays and health insurance benefits are part of the compensation package.
Please note that this job description is not definitive and may be modified to reflect changing needs.
If interested in the position please email your resume and a brief email detailing why you are a good fit for the job to email@example.com