Its finally here! The taproom is now open for socially-distanced pints! Things will look and feel a lot different (we added a booth! and all new tables! and we have a little patio!), but we’re beyond excited to welcome you back. Below are a few very important things:
-- First things first, our taproom will be open for pints Monday-Tuesday from 4-9pm, Wednesdays-Thursdays from 3-10pm, Fridays from 2-10pm, Saturdays from 12-10pm, and Sundays from 12-6pm. These hours/days are subject to change as things evolve.
-- Reservations are encouranged, but walk ups are totally fine. You can make a free reservation by emailing email@example.com or giving us a call at 651-330-4734.
-- Patio seating. Due to the unpredictable nature of, well, nature, we’re not taking reservations for our patio. That said, those with reservations will have the option to move their reservation to our patio when they arrive assuming the weather is cooperative and there are seats available. Walk-ins are also welcome to patio seating first come first serve. Please check in with the host before sitting on the patio.
-- To keep payments as sanitary as possible, we are only accepting card payments at this time.
-- We’ve got some new house rules, all of which are designed to keep our staff and customers safe. Some are based on city orders (you will need a mask!), and some are our own polices. Guests will get one warning, but repeat offenders will be asked to leave with no refund.
- Masks are required when not seated at your table.
- Please remain at your table unless using the restroom or ordering beer.
- For the health & safety of our staff, please bus your own table.
- Tables and chairs are properly spaced. Please do not move them.
- Please wait at your table until the ordering line has shortened to avoid congregating.
- Please check in with the host for patio or taproom seating.
- No one in your party will enter the Tin Whiskers taproom or patio if you're experiencing any potential COVID-19 symptoms, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Thank you so much for your understanding, cooperation, and flexibility as we kickstart this new version of the Tin Whiskers taproom experience. We can’t wait to see you!