Tin Whiskers: To-Go
Starting this Saturday, we will be shifting back to a To-Go Only model until it's safe to open our seating again. Full details are below, but don't worry. We're still going to be here every day, releasing a couple new beers every week, and making sure you stay stocked up on your favorite TW beers.
We've been blown away by your support since this began in the middle of March, and we can't thank you enough for that. We can't stress enough how important it is to continue to support your favorite small businesses over these next couple months, while making sure you take all available precautions to stay safe and healthy. We want to make sure we can all gather together in the taproom again once this is over and raise a pint to making it through this.
Full To-Go Only Details:
- Mask up and head to our crowler shop, located in the first 10 feet or so of our taproom space in Lowertown.
- Place an order through our online store (https://twbrewing.com/store) for easy in-store or curbside pickup.
A couple reminders:
- Please limit the amount of people in our crowler shop to 2 at a time for social-distancing purposes.
- Please respect and follow all state mandated COVID policies, including wearing a mask prior to entering our facility, and staying home if you're experiencing any symptoms or have recently been exposed to anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID.
- For curbside pickup, please pull as close to our front door as possible. For safety purposes, our staff aren't able to run curbside orders around the corner or out-of-sight of our facility.